ANNALES DES VOYAGES
See MALTE-BRUN, Conrad
- "Der Orient und Europa: Erinnerung und Reisebilder von Land und Meer." Lepzig / 1855.
- "An account of the late voyages to South and North towards the streights of Magellan, the South Seas, etc., by Sir John NARBOROUGH, J. TASMAN, Capt. John WOOD, and F. MARTEN[s]...." London / 1694.
- "Information to emigrants. An account of the Island of Prince Edward... and some observations on the Cape of Good Hope, New South Wales, Canada and the Red River. To which are added sailing directions for the coasts and harbours of the Island..." London / 1820.
- "New voyages and travels..." London / 1819.
See under PHILLIPS, Sir Richard
- "Voyages français à destination de la Mer du Sud avant Bougainville, 1645-1749." Paris / 1907 / Nouvelles Archives des Missions Scientifiques, t.xiv.
ARBER, Edward (ed.)
- "An English Garner" (anthologies: 8 vols 1877-96. Re-issue with added material in 12 vols, 1903-4. Includes two volumes of travels, mainly 16th and 17th cents. with intro. by C.R. BEAZLEY.)
Barozzi, N & Berchet, G.
- "Relazioni degli ambasciatori e baili Veneti a Constantinopoli." Venezia / 1873.
BARRINGTON, Hon. Daines
- "Miscellanies." 1781.
BARROW, Sir John
- "Chronological history of voyages into the Arctic regions.... from the earliest periods of Scandinavian navigation to the departure of the recent expeditions under the orders of Captains Ross and Buchan." London / 1818 /John Murray.
- "Voyages of discovery and research in the Arctic regions from the year 1818 to the present time." London / 1846 / John Murray.